Smart enough to know how to work the room and handle crowds.
It’s easy to take the dependable performance of EQ for granted. Put your hands
under the faucet, water starts. Take them away, water stops. How does EQ react
so quickly, every time?
- Built-in intelligence allows EQ to constantly scan the room
- EQ recognizes when a user is approaching for fast reaction time
- When hands are placed under the spout, water flow begins immediately
- When hands are removed, water flow stops
- In normal conditions, water flow will continue for a maximum of 20 seconds
- When the room gets crowded and usage increases, EQ automatically adjusts the maximum run-time to 10 seconds to help move more people and save more water